- Board & Staff
- Newsletter Archive
- Headwaters Montana CURRENTS
- Whitefish Range Partnership Archive
- Kootenai National Forest Planning
- Our Comments on Public Issues
- Dr. John L. Weaver "Wildlife Connectivity in the Crown"
- Resources & Links
- Media & Miscellaneous Archives
- Legislation and Government Action
- Transboundary Flathead Documents
- Photo Archive
- Jack Potter Award
You are here
Headwaters Montana works on a limited number of initiatives that focus on the human responsibility of maintaining and protecting the natural heritage of our home in the Crown of the Continent. We do this work for the sake of a sustainable economy and way of life. Most importantly, we do this for our children, that they may have a home in the future as special as the one we enjoy today.
Our initiatives range from specific projects like the “Transboundary Project” that seeks permanent protection for the North Fork Flathead River valley and Waterton - Glacier International Peace Park, to wilderness advocacy, and advancing local awareness and understanding of the importance of conservation to our prosperity.
Please visit the links below to learn more about these specific initiatives. ~Thank you!